Port Canaveral Parking and questions

elainmir

Back in January I pre purchased parking at Port , my confirmation paperwork states Terminal 5 because that's the address my cruise docs gave for the Liberty at the end of June. So I thought I was fine. Upon some investigation into something else I accidentally stumble upon an E brochure which says Liberty will be at Cruise Terminal 10. Now when I check the portcanaveral.com website it says Cruise Terminal 10 is for Royal Caribbean! I purchased parking at port so hubby could just be right there and not have to aggravate his back...I tried calling the port authority but it's closed...can anyone tell me if this is a big old mess or if I can show up and park anywhere? Thanks gang.

The port parking is signed well, simply follow the signs for the ship you are sailing. There's a passenger drop off before you get to the gate to get into the parking, so you can drop your DH off and your luggage.

I am one who gets turned around/lost fairly easily. If I can make it to the right parking deck - anyone car. :D

with the exception of terminal 8, the Disney Terminal, the cruise terminals at PC are shared. RCL has been using 10 exclusively for several years, but when RCL isn't using it others do. Carn' has to use it when they have two bigger ships in as their primary terminal is smaller/older. (RCL uses it Sun for FREEDOM and Mon Fri for EXPLORER)

So as mentioned, just follow the electronic signs when you get to the port . . . it can STILL be damn confusing but there ARE signs . . .

Edited by Capt_BJ