Back from Bermuda on the Summit

whatevergoes

This may not be a biggie for many but I am on the Summit right now headed back to N.J. and the biggest problem that I have found is that they have done away with the evening movies and the cinema. I asked the Captains Club hostess about this and she said that Celebrity has decided to do away with all cinema rooms on all M class ships and turn them into just conference rooms. She said that S class will continue to have the movies. I know that for most this is of no importance, but for those of us who have seen the production shows too many times to remember, the evening movie was a great diversion.

As far as the buffett is concerned, I found no problem with the baskets. The offer a quick way to get something and if you don't want your eggs with bacon or sausage, they are offered with all options. If you don't want the basket there are other places on the buffet where you can get everything in the conventional manner. I also found that the choices were much expanded from what they had been in the past. As for the poster who couldn't find the cream cheese or sour cream for their smoked salmon, it is right next to it.

All in all a great cruise with a great Captain. Just bring back the movies!!!

This may not be a biggie for many but I am on the Summit right now headed back to N.J. and the biggest problem that I have found is that they have done away with the evening movies and the cinema. I asked the Captains Club hostess about this and she said that Celebrity has decided to do away with all cinema rooms on all M class ships and turn them into just conference rooms. She said that S class will continue to have the movies. I know that for most this is of no importance, but for those of us who have seen the production shows too many times to remember, the evening movie was a great diversion.

That's disappointing. DH & I don't get to the movies that much lately, so it would have been nice to catch up on some we missed.