Burn the Floor on Breakaway and Getaway

Juvesgirl

Hi everyone, I am lucky enough to be cruising on both the Getaway and the Breakaway back-to-back this summer. I know I am going to be so excited on the Getaway to see and do everything, but don't want to leave nothing to do on the Breakaway. Does anyone know if the Burn the Floor show is exactly the same on both ships, or are the shows different (perhaps more Latin dancing on the Getaway to match the ship's theme, for example)? Thanks!

I've only seen the Getaway. It is Cuban themed and very heavy on percussion, having two live separate drum sets and drummers in addition to the recorded music. Although the percussion was loud (maybe overwhelming occasionally), I thought the show was great and think the dancers are unbelievably amazing. Their skill and extreme energy certainly got my respect. I just couldn't see how they can put out that level of energy and effort in two performances in one night.

Thanks so much for both of your input. I will happily attend Burn the Floor on both the Getaway and the Breakaway.

I know, I feel guilty telling people we are sailing back-to-back because I can't believe how lucky we are - I am so looking forward to it!!!