Transportation to the Lighthouse in Cozumel

wannabeworldtraveler

You can also rent scooters. We have rented jeeps several times in the past and gone completely around the island. The sea side is quite different with some great places to stop and enjoy the beach.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Forums mobile app

Were you looking for something that only went to the lighthouse, or stopped at the lighthouse as part of a larger tour excursion? The "Adventure Jeep & Snorkel at Punta Sur" stops at the lighthouse. We did something like this first time we visited Cozumel...still ranks as one our most favorite shore excurions..had time to stop and visit the area around the lighthouse..then climbed to top of lighthouse.....awesome views from up there...anyway...if you saw that excursion, and is not what you are looking for, disregard this notice..

I'm not so sure that a scooter or a rented Jeep would always be the "safe" way to travel down to Punta Sur. And possibly not any cheaper pp RT ( assuming 2-4 people).

OP didn't say which cruise ship they are on, but sig line says Magic so I assume it's Carnival and I think Carnival has that Lighthouse excursion or similar mentioned by bar1068.

Edited by crewsweeper