Vision at port of miami today?

Anyone know why Vision is at POM today? Thought she is at sea today and sailing tomorrow out of Port Everglades tomorrow.

HI, looks like Vision is on the final night of a 4/nt cruise to Nassau, CocoCay and Miami (Strange, I know). Looks like she'll depart at Miami at 1 a.m. and arrive in Port Everglades at 7 a.m. tomorrow morning. She then leaves on a 10-night voyage to Bermuda and Bahamas.

HI, looks like Vision is on the final night of a 4/nt cruise to Nassau, CocoCay and Miami (Strange, I know). Looks like she'll depart at Miami at 1 a.m. and arrive in Port Everglades at 7 a.m. tomorrow morning. She then leaves on a 10-night voyage to Bermuda and Bahamas.

Thanks LuckiStac13. Did not see this 4 night schedule anywhere. Heat game charter?

Thanks LuckiStac13. Did not see this 4 night schedule anywhere. Heat game charter?

You're welcome! I don't think it's a charter, like LM says, they would have had to know quite some time ago about the Heat playing in the finals.

I believe it's just a short cruise thrown in between two longer voyages, to make everything work. I don't know, but I wish I were onboard!

Hope everyone has a nice Sunday.

I was on Vision up from Panama and the first 4 night sailing on the 29th of April.

She sailed regular sailings during May on the 3rd for a 5 night, the 8th for a 4 night, the 12th and 17th on 5 night sailings, another 4 night on the 22nd, followed by two 5 night sailings on the 26th and 31st.

The 5th of June was a charter by Allstate for 4 nights.

I guess they planned to have their final night in port.

Edited by MADflyer

I was on Vision up from Panama and the first 4 night sailing on the 29th of April.

She sailed regular sailings during May on the 3rd for a 5 night, the 8th for a 4 night, the 12th and 17th on 5 night sailings, another 4 night on the 22nd, followed by two 5 night sailings on the 26th and 31st.

The 5th of June was a charter by Allstate for 4 nights.

I guess they planned to have their final night in port.

Thanks for letting us know!