Sunset cruise suggestions

beachbaby2

Hi, we will be in aruba in february until 10pm and looking for suggestiins for a sunset cruise. We would like something by the cruise port since we will be doing a day pass at the rennissance. Would you suggest doing the sunset cruise thru carnival (if and when it is put up on the website as an excursion) or going with an outside company. I will take all suggestions. Thank you!

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Forums mobile app

I think it will depend on when the ship departs. If the ship's excursion will be cutting it close to departure time, I'd go with the ship's excursion. If you don't leave port until 11-12m then you could safely do a private tour.

I think it will depend on when the ship departs. If the ship's excursion will be cutting it close to departure time, I'd go with the ship's excursion. If you don't leave port until 11-12m then you could safely do a private tour.

We are in port until 10pm and im seeing sunset cruises are only 2 hours, from 530-730. Do you have any suggestions on who to book with as an outside vendor?

The De Palm pier is located in the Palm Beach area of Aruba; about a 20-30 minute ride (or less) from where the ships dock. De Palm Tours has a lot of different tours leaving from this pier; including the sunset sails.

We stayed at a resort right next to the pier and watched the sailboats every evening. I haven't taken the tour personally, but we enjoyed watching them in the distance.

IMG_7093_zps01defa65.jpg

If you are able to get over to the Palm Beach area, I highly recommend the Black Pearl! Sails with only 20 people and snacks and drinks are included. We've done it twice already and planning on it again next March.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

uploadfromtaptalk1402723188979.jpg.86d517dc23695d78fe7646204e64b176.jpg

The De Palm pier is located in the Palm Beach area of Aruba; about a 20-30 minute ride (or less) from where the ships dock. De Palm Tours has a lot of different tours leaving from this pier; including the sunset sails.

We stayed at a resort right next to the pier and watched the sailboats every evening. I haven't taken the tour personally, but we enjoyed watching them in the distance.

IMG_7093_zps01defa65.jpg

Thank you both!! I will look into them

If you are able to get over to the Palm Beach area, I highly recommend the Black Pearl! Sails with only 20 people and snacks and drinks are included. We've done it twice already and planning on it again next March.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2