Another Beach Question

sc4125

We're on the Breeze at the end of August - I appreciate all the info on beaches - looks like we'll probably head to Seaquarium/Cabana. Here's the question - I know it's a few dollars entrance fee, but do you then need to rent chairs/umbrellas or is use of amenities included in entrance fee?

From what I understand, after a few hours on the beach, we can just shower off & wear coverup to eat at Hemingways - correct?

Can't wait for this new port!!!

• 2 weeks later...
We went to this beach last year and and spent 4 hours there.It is close to the port.The entrance fee is $3.50p/p and the chair rental about $6.00 per chair as i remember.This is a man made beach.The small jetty stops any waves from reaching the beach.It is shaded by many trees.The water was clear but we found many beer bottles in the water.It was a good place to lounge for the day.There wasn't anybody collecting the chair rental fee's when we arrived.All of the chairs and cabana's are lined up along the beach for the taking.It was after 3 hours when someone came by and asked for $6.00 for the chairs we had been on for the most of our stay.We refused to pay him only because we weren't sure who he was.He looked like he didn't work there.He never came back.We will be going back to Curacao this November and will be planning a trip up to Playa Cas Abou or Porto Marie where the reviews have been excellent of the Trip Adviser.We will be there for 11 hours this time