Taxi to Coral World

Sky616

Approximately how much is a cab ride to this? We will be on Oasis which I guesses docks at a different location than other ships. There will be 4 of us. Is Coki Beach right there also? May make a day of it if these 2 are near each other.

Approximately how much is a cab ride to this? We will be on Oasis which I guesses docks at a different location than other ships. There will be 4 of us. Is Coki Beach right there also? May make a day of it if these 2 are near each other.

Was on the Oasis last November and the Oasis docked at the newer dock and Booked the tour through the ship, but had a problem with the tour. Our driver failed to come and picked us up and left 15 of us stranded and a Taxi Driver from Godfrey Tours came to our rescue and brought us back to the ship.

Was on the Oasis last November and the Oasis docked at the newer dock and Booked the tour through the ship, but had a problem with the tour. Our driver failed to come and picked us up and left 15 of us stranded and a Taxi Driver from Godfrey Tours came to our rescue and brought us back to the ship.

Just booked Godfrey tours over the weekend. By the time we paid the cab rides we felt it was just more worth it to take a tour. Besides we've never really toured St. Thomas. Our other two visits we went to St John to Trunk Bay.

Just booked Godfrey tours over the weekend. By the time we paid the cab rides we felt it was just more worth it to take a tour. Besides we've never really toured St. Thomas. Our other two visits we went to St John to Trunk Bay.

how was the tour? Can't tell from your note ...did you book this tour beforehand online.

Not cruising until November. Will let you know afterwards.

OK , I might have to let you know how it was...

We will be going in 3 wks.

The tour allows us to get a little sightseeing in, but a taxi would give us more time to spend at the beach. It looks like no matter what, you don't go anywhere before noon.

Got to think about this one...see if I can get any more opinions

thanks anyway