Query re guarantee assignment Christmas cruise, Silhouette

killarneylady

I booked Quad 2D Balcony guarantee for 12/21/14 sailing Silhouette through TA. I was immediately assigned cabin 6151 ,which when I log in to Celebrity site says is 2C. It's just that looking at deck plan of Silhouette, 2C category cabins showing availability seem to be in a zone with a different 'Colour' to 6151 suggesting that it's maybe a 2B? I wonder if someone with more experience might have a quick look please and advise me?

Maybe I'm not correct but I'm trying to see which cabins are available in the category I've been assigned to see if I need to request a switch within the category.

Cabin 6151 on the Silhouette does appear to be a 2C. It is near the forward elevators. Try to see if 6156 or 6158, which are also 2Cs, are available as these cabins have bigger verandas and thus more space for 4.

Edited by TMLAalum

Thanks so much for your reply. I just wondered, do you know why the cabins in 6151 area are coloured 'orange' on deck plan and 2C cabins you suggested are in a 'yellow' area . When I search for 2B cabin availability, ones near 6151 (for example 6143) show as available in this category. I assumed colours related to categories. Maybe not..

Thanks for suggestion re bigger balcony cabins. I see 6155 is available and I assume this would be good one too?

Thank you.