Self laundries?

momofmeg

The Divina doesn't. Their laundry package is very reasonable.

That is good to hear-if we do end up booking those 2 cruises back to back it will be 15 days straight.

Can you give me the dollar amount approx cost? it would be nice not to pack a ton of clothing.

I just hope what happened on Celebrity Solstice does not happen-we had planned to have things laundered and then we got a notice the end of the second day that we could not get laundry service until day 9 of a 12 day cruise. Why? Because there were a lot of "elite" status cruisers on that cruise that got the pay for one bag of laundry get the other free deal.

We had splurged and booked a suite that cruise because prices had dropped and it was our 30th anniversary-and then I had to hand wash underwear, cotton tee shirts and shorts/capris. Since it was very hot in Italy as it was the middle of summer- there was no way we could get 2 days of wearing the same daytime clothing. Our dinner clothing we could repeat thank goodness. Our suite looked like the Beverly Hillibillies with all the clothing I had laid everywhere drying.

That is good to hear-if we do end up booking those 2 cruises back to back it will be 15 days straight.

Can you give me the dollar amount approx cost? it would be nice not to pack a ton of clothing.

I just hope what happened on Celebrity Solstice does not happen-we had planned to have things laundered and then we got a notice the end of the second day that we could not get laundry service until day 9 of a 12 day cruise. Why? Because there were a lot of "elite" status cruisers on that cruise that got the pay for one bag of laundry get the other free deal.

We had splurged and booked a suite that cruise because prices had dropped and it was our 30th anniversary-and then I had to hand wash underwear, cotton tee shirts and shorts/capris. Since it was very hot in Italy as it was the middle of summer- there was no way we could get 2 days of wearing the same daytime clothing. Our dinner clothing we could repeat thank goodness. Our suite looked like the Beverly Hillibillies with all the clothing I had laid everywhere drying.

$25 for 20 items. You don't have to send all the items in a single go. Fill in and sign the form in your cabin for the package and send items as you go. Express service is $40 I believe.

I'm not aware of anyone getting priority with laundry on MSC, same timing applies to everyone. I'm on the highest category of their loyalty scheme and I'd know if we did!

$25 for 20 items. You don't have to send all the items in a single go. Fill in and sign the form in your cabin for the package and send items as you go. Express service is $40 I believe.

I'm not aware of anyone getting priority with laundry on MSC, same timing applies to everyone. I'm on the highest category of their loyalty scheme and I'd know if we did!

Sounds good!

Yes,Celebrity with their priority deals for loyal cruisers was a goof up there I feel-as for a 12 day cruise you want to get laundry done-I would have to have "elite" status to do another 12 day or longer cruise with them unless we could drive to port and bring enough clothing. We could get things pressed but not laundered. Of course the butler pressed the things, not anyone in the laundry. I am thinking people in lower category staterooms were unable to get that done.