Question about Price Drops & OBC

I see lots of questions about price drops & OBC but haven't been able to find a thread that answers my question. So, here goes...

We're sailing on the Sunshine in an Aft-extended next January and our category 8M is sold out for 4 passengers. However, it does show 8M as an available option on the Fare Viewer for 2 passengers.

Would we be eligible for OBC if a price drop were to occur because the category itself is still available?

Please, no flaming. I realize I booked a small and specific category that sells out quickly and we booked it knowing and accepting the cost for what it was. However, if there is an opportunity for some OBC I wouldn't object to it.

Thanks!

I see lots of questions about price drops & OBC but haven't been able to find a thread that answers my question. So, here goes...

We're sailing on the Sunshine in an Aft-extended next January and our category 8M is sold out for 4 passengers. However, it does show 8M as an available option on the Fare Viewer for 2 passengers.

Would we be eligible for OBC if a price drop were to occur because the category itself is still available?

Please, no flaming. I realize I booked a small and specific category that sells out quickly and we booked it knowing and accepting the cost for what it was. However, if there is an opportunity for some OBC I wouldn't object to it.

Thanks!

Check prices and keep calling to see if you have a price drop. I usually call and get the price adjusted and they send an email to confirm usually within 48-72 hours.

No price drops have happened yet. I just wondered if it was even worth me continuing to check if 8M's were only available for 2 passenger rooms. As I said, I'm not expecting any price drops but wouldn't decline any that came my way!

Doesn't cost anything to check. And you may find that the price does drop and a 8M was available. I have a 4J and have the same issue... I think there are 12 cabins total on the ship as a 4J. So, the odds of a price drop are very small, but can occur.

Steve