Best Method for Finding Single Suppliment Cruises

jtwanabe

I just do a mock booking. Put in 1 traveler and whatever month/area you want to go. You can then narrow it down by days or ship and see the prices listed. Then click on them. Most of the no solo supplements for the fall are for 1A rooms. But there are other types of rooms for summer cruises too.

Oh, and what is a little confusing is you will see a low price - like $399 and then when you click through for inside room, it may show like $878. You have to keep going and look at the Interior Upper/Lower and/or Porthole which subtract in this example $68.40 per day thus arriving at the $399. I was really confused at first until I figured that part out because it defaults to the regular Interior room price. Hope this makes sense!

The No Solo Supplement list that was put out by Carnival doesn't include any of the fall sailings. So I just find it easier to do it this way myself.

It's really odd. I use to be able to search and the Riviera would always be open. Especially the upper lower Port Hole rooms. Now if I look at the 5 day out of galveston on Oct. 11th I get that only the main deck is available. The Riviera level is unavailable, every level but main:eek: is unavailable. Something is not right

It's really odd. I use to be able to search and the Riviera would always be open. Especially the upper lower Port Hole rooms. Now if I look at the 5 day out of galveston on Oct. 11th I get that only the main deck is available. The Riviera level is unavailable, every level but main:eek: is unavailable. Something is not right

There are very few PT/1A rooms to start with. Safe to say it's not a conspiracy, but rather they are already taken.

Just doing a quick search by my method, I can find them through November. It's probably too soon for anything later than that right now.

I just booked a no solo supplement cruise for December. The best method is by doing a mock booking, but I also check the GoCCL.com website for when they update their list.