Inexpensive beach excursion?

sidekick3_cruiser

Hi, I'll be in Belize in a little over a week on the Carnival Magic, and I'm taking a friend who's never cruised before. We've got some great excursions booked for our other two stops, but for Belize she asked if we could just have a beach day.

Are there any spots that are inexpensive to get to and great for just a beach day? I thought about staying on the ship but then she won't really get the chance to say she's been in Belize that way.

Your help is appreciated. :)

Hi, I'll be in Belize in a little over a week on the Carnival Magic, and I'm taking a friend who's never cruised before. We've got some great excursions booked for our other two stops, but for Belize she asked if we could just have a beach day.

Are there any spots that are inexpensive to get to and great for just a beach day? I thought about staying on the ship but then she won't really get the chance to say she's been in Belize that way.

Your help is appreciated. :)

Are you on the June 29th, Magic? I am on that one.

Carnival has an Island Beach Break excursion. Without lunch its $49.

With lunch, its $59.

There is also the Aquatic Semi-sub excursion and beach day at Rendevous Caye that looks awesome! But im claustrophobic. LOL

Yes I am on that one. :) That one doesn't sound so bad. Is there a way we can just catch a taxi and head to a nearby beach? I know you can do that at other stops but I'm just wondering if you can do that in Belize as well.

We will be in Belize on the Carnival Dream this August. In researching here on CC and all over the web, there are no beaches in Belize City, a taxi won't work. ;0(. There is a man made beach, Cucumber Beach at Old Belize, but the reviews have not been promising.

We are considering the Beach Break as well.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app