Whisper WC'15, especially Africa

PaulaJK

I thought I posted this before, but I do not see it, so I will try again. We are thing of taking the 2016 WC on Whisper. I would love to hear about this ship. Do they have a laundry room. I know they will do laundry, but there are clothes I would like to clean.

We have taken two WC's with HAL, but we want to try another cruise line. Thanks for any help you can give us.

The Whisper has always been our favorite ship, great crew, great times. There are free launderettes on decks 4, 6, and 8. The ship does laundry and dry cleaning for a fee. If you have more than 100 days the laundry is free.

Our favorite suite is 639, midship veranda starboard side, opposite the forward stairs and elevator, and a laundrette for the things you want to clean yourself. No noise whatever. And, there is a little-known veranda opposite on the port side beyond the staircase, so you have easy access if sights develop on the port side, without having to run to a deck location.

Hope this helps.

The Whisper has always been our favorite ship, great crew, great times. There are free launderettes on decks 4, 6, and 8. The ship does laundry and dry cleaning for a fee. If you have more than 100 days the laundry is free.

Our favorite suite is 639, midship veranda starboard side, opposite the forward stairs and elevator, and a laundrette for the things you want to clean yourself. No noise whatever. And, there is a little-known veranda opposite on the port side beyond the staircase, so you have easy access if sights develop on the port side, without having to run to a deck location.

Hope this helps.

Dieter - this will put 639 on a wait list! Whisper is my second fave too -- nothing will displace Cloud as #1.