Unfinished Church in St. George

NanaBet

I'm trying to find out if the Unfinished Church is open yet to the public. We were there last year and it was under repair. We'll be there in two weeks so we're trying to get our schedule planned. Also, are there any vans/busses that would take you from King's Square to Tobacco Bay? I'll be using a wheelchair so it's not easy for me to get around.

I'm trying to find out if the Unfinished Church is open yet to the public. We were there last year and it was under repair. We'll be there in two weeks so we're trying to get our schedule planned. Also, are there any vans/busses that would take you from King's Square to Tobacco Bay? I'll be using a wheelchair so it's not easy for me to get around.

The church is still closed.

There are vans. Or you could take a taxi. The fare is low because the distance is short.

I cannot speak about the Unfinished Church, I did not see it.

Do you mean King's Wharf to Tobacco Bay?

If you do, I would recommend you getting on the early Ferry to St. George. And then take a van to Tobacco Bay.

:o just found King's square on my map.

Thanks! For years we've made a stop and walked through. That's why we were so surprised last year when we couldn't. But at least we can take a walk around as you did when we get there on the July 4th sailing.

How was your trip? Any suggestions/comments?