Zuiderdam

Yes' date=' and it's horrible.:eek: Think cold, steeped tea. Add lots of lemon and some splenda, and it might be drinkable. Or just go for the lemonade.[/quote']That's actually how I like my iced tea. :D Can't stand the overly sweet stuff that is legendary from the south....and now in bottles in Canada. Iced tea is refreshing with that bit of lemon-to me. ;)

In Arizona and So Cal we make Sun tea. Put four tea bags in a gallon glass jar of cold fresh water. Place outside in full sun. Let steep for an hour or two. Refrigerate . Makes fresh light delicious ice tea.

LOVE sun tea!

In Arizona and So Cal we make Sun tea. Put four tea bags in a gallon glass jar of cold fresh water. Place outside in full sun. Let steep for an hour or two. Refrigerate . Makes fresh light delicious ice tea.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Forums mobile app

to me, sun tea tastes bitter...IMO its the length of time the tea steeps. all the bitterness

then you have people who squeeze out the tea bags whether it is steeped or sun tea...might as well add some cream of tartar to it!

We love the Elemis products in the bathroom, I think the body wash leaves you with a clean tingle.
Yeah, I agree, I like it too. It contains spearmint and peppermint oils and its quite refreshing. I actually want to buy the Elemis Sharp Body wash to use at home, but have never seen it anywhere. I did find it online, but was amazed to find it was $32 for a 10.1 oz bottle. :eek: Edited by jaguarstyper