Rotan Excersion

nascar junkie

We are trying to decide whether to do the Tabayna Beach Break or the Maya Bay Beach Resort in July. What we're looking for is a nice relaxing day at the beach to lay around and swim in the ocean, somewhere reasonable to eat lunch and grap a few drinks in the process. Need some input on which to select. Will just be me and the wife. Kids around don't bother us and don't need a lot of "bells and whistles". Looks like Tabayna is time limited (8:45-1:45) and Maya starts at 9:30 but you return when you want to (every 30 minutes). Also, what time would we need to leave to make it back to the ship with a little time to spare. Since it's 5:00 somewhere, start time doesn't hold me back.:cool::cool:

We are trying to decide whether to do the Tabayna Beach Break or the Maya Bay Beach Resort in July. What we're looking for is a nice relaxing day at the beach to lay around and swim in the ocean, somewhere reasonable to eat lunch and grap a few drinks in the process. Need some input on which to select. Will just be me and the wife. Kids around don't bother us and don't need a lot of "bells and whistles". Looks like Tabayna is time limited (8:45-1:45) and Maya starts at 9:30 but you return when you want to (every 30 minutes). Also, what time would we need to leave to make it back to the ship with a little time to spare. Since it's 5:00 somewhere, start time doesn't hold me back.:cool::cool:

Roatan forum: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27

You can taxi over to the West end without a tour. We, personally, like Fosters, you can find them online, it is quiet, the beach is great, includes a seriously quality lunch and the drink prices are very reasonable...

Ton of resort over along that beach.....and you can taxi, back and forth with ease.