Academy Bus from DC to Bayonne

Cruising Gal

We took Academy from Providence, Rhode Island. We had other stops in New Haven and Bridgeport, Connecticut. The bus was never full and it was very convenient going right to the terminal. We were there by lunch. I hope that helps.

Use it whenever I cruise from Cape Liberty. Also can stop in Baltimore (Travel Plaza), Wilmington, DE (Greyhound station) and Philly airport. Be at your pickup point 30 minutes prior to the departure time. Sometimes they can leave early if everyone has arrived. When doing your on-line check in pre cruise, note that you are travelling on Academy Bus; also, when filling out the disembarkation form on board, note the same informationj. For all my cruises, I've been given Green 18 tags on the Celebrity ships.

I always take two pieces of large luggage, so I pay extra for the second piece. Sit back, relax and don't worry about traffic or tolls.

• 3 months later...
When doing your on-line check in pre cruise, note that you are travelling on Academy Bus; also, when filling out the disembarkation form on board, note the same informationj.

What do you put on the on-line check in for the arrival time?