Carnival Glory Stateroom 9199 - Urgent

mighty13

Looking to switch rooms from stateroom 1276, ocean view, to the ocean view 9199 which is forward lido deck. Is it worth it? No extra cost associated, but have guests that are in 1274 and they would not be moving. Is the view good? Do you feel the ship move more? Benefits and pitfalls please. THANKS in advance.

Your present cabin is just forward of amidship and the cabin your thinking about is all the way forward. To answer just one of your questions...yes, you will feel quite a bit of movement. The more you are toward the middle of the ship (and the lower you are) the less movement you'll have.

Your present cabin is just forward of amidship and the cabin your thinking about is all the way forward. To answer just one of your questions...yes, you will feel quite a bit of movement. The more you are toward the middle of the ship (and the lower you are) the less movement you'll have.

thank you

thanks for all the responses, couldn't make it happen because it is a 4 person room and we have 3 people. Sounded strange since on the carnival site it was the only ocean view available and I could have booked it had I not been booked already. Just not meant to be. Regardless I am going to have a blast!

I will move. Unlike regular OV with just a picture window, you get wall to ceiling window in a scenic oceanview room such as 9199. The room is also a little bigger, and you get a more contemporary decor similar to cabins on the Breeze and the Sunshine.

You do feel more movement being up front and higher up, but unless the sea is really rough, the extra movement should not make you sick.

I will move. Unlike regular OV with just a picture window, you get wall to ceiling window in a scenic oceanview room such as 9199. The room is also a little bigger, and you get a more contemporary decor similar to cabins on the Breeze and the Sunshine.

You do feel more movement being up front and higher up, but unless the sea is really rough, the extra movement should not make you sick.

HA! :D You don't know my wife. She gets seasick in the bath tub! Keeping that in mind we always get amidships, lowest passenger deck and an outside. Its her haven when the seas are up.

We are going on the Dream in 2016 and getting a Cove for that trip. She should be fine.