AMAPrima Prague to Budapest

sippican

Without a doubt, one of the best private guides we have had in our many travels! She is flexible, a wealth of knowledge, funny, has excellent command of the English language, makes the content relevant from the past to the present, and will listen to your wants and needs. She guided our group of 10 and we all thought she was fantastic.

Dana Chaloupka

Your Tour guide in Prague and the Czech Republic

E-mail: danaguide@outlook.com

Cell Phone: +420 608 819 270

http://danatourguide.webnode.cz

I have contacted Dana for a tour on our full day in Prague. She is available so we are trying to hash out which tour to do, what tour did your group do? There is only one other person on our roll call and they won't be in Prague pre-cruise so I have no others to share the cost which makes the grand tour with car pretty expensive. I am leaning towards the 1st walking tour she offers, any thoughts or suggestions? Thanks!

I have contacted Dana for a tour on our full day in Prague. She is available so we are trying to hash out which tour to do, what tour did your group do? There is only one other person on our roll call and they won't be in Prague pre-cruise so I have no others to share the cost which makes the grand tour with car pretty expensive. I am leaning towards the 1st walking tour she offers, any thoughts or suggestions? Thanks!

We are still talking about the day we had with Dana! We did a walking tour. She paced it out for the group; it was not challenging, but we were tired at the end. (we were a mixed age group, 50s-70s, suffering from jet lag) There were two instances where we rode public transportation with her.

We pretty much left the content up to her, asking to see as much as possible. Having her unique perspective and personal anecdotes made for a wonderful day. She has a nice sense of humor too. She did give us choices throughout the day as the tour progressed; market place or Jewish Quarter, go inside a church or not, etc. We saw so much that I can't even begin to recommend the "not to be missed" places. We all loved the astronomical clock, Dana's narrative added so much meaning. One special request we made before-hand was to eat lunch at a place that served microbrews - she brought us to a delightful place near the Abbey where we were able to sample some local dishes.

I'm sure she will be open to tailoring your day to your wants and needs, but I can't think of a thing I would do differently (other than spending more time with her). :D

We are still talking about the day we had with Dana! We did a walking tour. She paced it out for the group; it was not challenging, but we were tired at the end. (we were a mixed age group, 50s-70s, suffering from jet lag) There were two instances where we rode public transportation with her.

We pretty much left the content up to her, asking to see as much as possible. Having her unique perspective and personal anecdotes made for a wonderful day. She has a nice sense of humor too. She did give us choices throughout the day as the tour progressed; market place or Jewish Quarter, go inside a church or not, etc. We saw so much that I can't even begin to recommend the "not to be missed" places. We all loved the astronomical clock, Dana's narrative added so much meaning. One special request we made before-hand was to eat lunch at a place that served microbrews - she brought us to a delightful place near the Abbey where we were able to sample some local dishes.

I'm sure she will be open to tailoring your day to your wants and needs, but I can't think of a thing I would do differently (other than spending more time with her). :D

Great to know! She was available and I have booked the walking tour, she is going to meet us at our hotel, we have a minimum of 4 hours and I told her we would want to add a few more.:)