Conquest Cove Balcony

oregand

Hi,

I have been looking at pictures of the Conquest and I am trying to figure out were the Cove Balcony's are located.

Also, are there any 'BAD' Balcony's on the Conquest?

I have a GTY booked and trying to figure out the worst location possible.

Thanks in advance.

D

Hi,

I have been looking at pictures of the Conquest and I am trying to figure out were the Cove Balcony's are located.

Also, are there any 'BAD' Balcony's on the Conquest?

I have a GTY booked and trying to figure out the worst location possible.

Thanks in advance.

D

Dream, Breeze, and Magic are the only ships that have cove balconies.

Dont worry about things out of your control. Your going on a cruise and wont spend a lot of time in your cabin.

I hear you but I also love sitting on the balcony - first thing in the morning for coffee and fruit and just before dinner with a glass of wine - my idea of heaven!

Dont worry about things out of your control. Your going on a cruise and wont spend a lot of time in your cabin.

Unless you are like us, and look forward to spending hours watching the sea on our balcony. We often sleep out there too.

I have to disagree with you, Stu.:D

While we don't spend a TON of time our balcony, we do have coffee in the morning, come back periodically throughout the day for some drinks, and we also enjoy the balcony after coming back from a port, and also, in the evening with a drink. We just got off the Breeze this morning, and had two great storms for the last two nights. The lightning show with the Super Moon was AMAZING.

• 1 month later...

The reason we get balcony cabins is to sit out, read, sleep, drink coffee (or whatever). So of course you would not want a noisy place. We learned the hard way. We were on Freedom aft balcony just under Lido. There's lots of chair scraping bc the majority are either incapable or unwilling to pick up their chair while moving it. Also food ended up on our balcony every day bc people throw it off the ship trying to feed birds (my guess). I reported it but it did not change. Empress is a good choice.