Suite perk and other info.

Hi all

I am confused .. if we book a family suite is the soda / pop unlimited from the mini frig and free?

am i correct that the liquor in mini frig does cost?

What kind of coffee and tea can you order for machine?

What request do you put in with the pre concierge?

Have i read correctly there is no formal nights ? :D

thanks again we are almost to point of booking

Hi all

I am confused .. if we book a family suite is the soda / pop unlimited from the mini frig and free?

am i correct that the liquor in mini frig does cost?

What kind of coffee and tea can you order for machine?

What request do you put in with the pre concierge?

Have i read correctly there is no formal nights ? :D

thanks again we are almost to point of booking

No, the soda is not included in a Family Suite - just like the rest of the contents of the mini-fridge. You can ask for the fridge to be completely cleaned out if you don't want / need it. The espresso machine is a Lavazza and they offer regular and decaf coffee, green, black, and lemon tea, and hot chocolate packets.

You can request your coffee selection, extra towels, pillow preferences, and things like cleaning out of the fridge from the pre-concierge. You can also specify any snack preference in advance or simply communicate with your Butler about all of these topics once on board.

There are no required Formal Nights - there will, however, be an optional "Norwegians Night Out" that your family could choose to get spruced up for. Some will, some won't - it's all about choice!

Hope that helps!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by puddles99

Nothing from the fridge is free. If you get the 2 br family Haven , you will get a bottle of water and a bottle of sparking wine in departure. All other soda and alcohol is a charge. You may bring your own soda.

The pre- concierge letter asks:

Tea: regular, chamomile, herbal, etc.... Lists about 6 kinds

Coffee choice- decaf or regular. I don't know if more is offere on board, these were our only options in the letter for Getaway.

A pillow menu with a description of pillows to add to their luxurious feather pillows

Asks if you would like extra towels, how many and what kind.

It gives you a contact number and name . I did call when a reservation I made online went flooey, and the result was " you will have to wait until you are on board to fix it" so I will fix it on Saturday!!! Yay!

They are very easy to reach by email as well. We had some requests for a birthday and we will see when we set sail next week,if they come true!

You will read on here that it is a hit to miss with the pre- concierge and requests being filled , but none of them are life or death.

Example- you can request your fridge be emptied so that you can bring your own soda pop. Sometimes it hasn't been emptied. No biggie!!

All suites come with a bottle of water and a bottle of sparkling wine. Owner's suites and higher come with a bottle of champagne, all non-alcoholic beverages and a selection of liquor to choose (3 bottles for OS and DOS, 6 bottles for the Garden Villas).

Edited by Cubechick

All suites come with a bottle of water and a bottle of sparkling wine. Owner's suites and higher come with a bottle of champagne, all non-alcoholic beverages and a selection of liquor to choose (3 bottles for OS and DOS, 6 bottles for the Garden Villas).

I was just looking at your pictures you have stayed min some awesome suites

Annmeat - how far out from sailing did you get the letter from the concierge? Thanks - Jan PS - hope you have a wonderful cruise!

About 6 weeks from sailing . It also had our luggage tags.

And thank YOU- I cannot wait to get on that Getaway!

We have asked for the items to be removed from our fridge, and sometimes they have moved them into a nearby cupboard, which takes away from the storage space available. That hasn't been a problem for us, with only 2 in the suite, but if you have a larger group or family, you might ask them to remove it altogether, rather than taking up some of your storage space.

In addition, of it's not removed from the room, but just relocated, that might not prevent kids who don't know better from helping themselves.