Halloween question

Hello all :)

I have a quick question regarding Halloween on board that I am hoping someone can help me with?

We have a 4 day sampler cruise booked for the 28th October this year, leaving from Southampton on the Independence of the Seas. This will be our third cruise but the first time on board over any holiday. I was wondering if they have any parties or events on the actual day? Especially as it is only a sampler cruise. I hadn't given it much thought until my 4 year old came home from nursery today asking for a Halloween party.

If anyone can let me know I would be very grateful, as will my little one :D

I'm on 28th October sailing and was wondering the same thing. I have another cruise on the Independence 26th July so I'll see if I can find out what they will be doing for Halloween. It's a shame we won't have Joff as the cruise director in October :(

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I was on Voyager last Halloween, Singapore-Sydney with mostly Australian guests. They still had a halloween costume parade and a halloween party in the ice studio even though halloween is not widely celebrated here (at least, not as widely celebrated as it is in the US)