MIA hotels that offer airport shuttle and POM transfer?

Hi! My family is going to be arriving in Miami at 12:05 am.

Are there any hotels that you recommend that have a 24 hour shuttle?

How about in the morning to the port of Miami? If there isn't a hotel with a shuttle to POM, is there a transfer service that you recommend, or will a taxi be cheaper? We will have our 11 month old with us and his carseat.

Love the photo! :)

Budget options that include both airport and port shuttles and are often suggested on these boards include La Quinta East, Comfort Suites North, and Springhill Suites Medical center. I would call the hotels to verify that their shuttle will be runnign late enough for you.

If you find an airport hotel that does not offer cruise shuttles, figure on about $25-30 for a taxi to POM.

Another option is to stay in the hotel located inside of the MIA airport - cleverly named The Miami Airport Hotel :rolleyes: - and then taxi to POM the next day; flat rate fare to POM from MIA is $24+tip (and I would tip extra for the time spent installing and uninstalling the car seat.).

Love the photo! :)

Budget options that include both airport and port shuttles and are often suggested on these boards include La Quinta East, Comfort Suites North, and Springhill Suites Medical center. I would call the hotels to verify that their shuttle will be runnign late enough for you.

If you find an airport hotel that does not offer cruise shuttles, figure on about $25-30 for a taxi to POM.

Another option is to stay in the hotel located inside of the MIA airport - cleverly named The Miami Airport Hotel :rolleyes: - and then taxi to POM the next day; flat rate fare to POM from MIA is $24+tip (and I would tip extra for the time spent installing and uninstalling the car seat.).

Thank you SO much!