Dawn Menus

The Dawn has been one of the first ship to have the "new menu" from the BA and GA.

When Ncl announced freestyle 2.0, the Dawn got the new menu right away.

So it should be the new fleetwide menu found on the new ships.

The Dawn has been one of the first ship to have the "new menu" from the BA and GA.

When Ncl announced freestyle 2.0, the Dawn got the new menu right away.

So it should be the new fleetwide menu found on the new ships.

\

Do you have a link?

The menus on the link above look like the old ones to me, not the new menus which are being rolled out fleet wide, so they may not be the correct ones for the Dawn if that ship has moved onto the new menus.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The menus on the link above look like the old ones to me, not the new menus which are being rolled out fleet wide, so they may not be the correct ones for the Dawn if that ship has moved onto the new menus.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They are supposed to be the BA menu....which was the new menu that is being implemented fleetwide...:confused:

They are supposed to be the BA menu....which was the new menu that is being implemented fleetwide...:confused:

Gamble (who's blog that is) went on the Breakaway last year when it had the old fleet wide menus.

When the Getaway was launched, it and the Breakaway changed to new menus which were apparently being tested before being roll out fleet wide.

In the last couple of months, they have started rolling out those new menus, but they are significantly different to what was being trailed on the Breakaway and Getaway.

The result is very confusing, as I understand it, most ships are still on the old menus, the Breakaway and Getaway have their own ones and some ships are on new menus.

If the Dawn is on the new menus then I put some photos of them from the Epic up last month. I'll try to find the link.

Here it is. http://cruiseforums.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2047989

Edited by KeithJenner

Thank you for all of the information. I searched the web and found this: http://www.beyondships2.com/norwegian-dawn-menus.html

I am wondering if these are the current menus?

Yes, those are the same as what we had on the Epic.

When I saw you'd linked beyond ships I was all prepared to tell you that they were old ones, as that site tends to go a long time between updates, so many of the menus on there are very old, but that is a recent update from the Dawn.

It's a shame they only got two days of them. There are a lot of the new menus which we haven't seen on here yet.

I thought the new menus were very good, by the way. It will be a shame to go back to the old ones on our upcoming Jade cruise.

Edited by KeithJenner