Navigator of the Seas...What's NEW?

So I haven't been on a cruise since 2009 and the Navigator was refurbished since I last sailed on her....Anyone know what has changed? What drinks are free, towels charged for...ya know all those lovely questions I should know but may have changed in 5 yrs...

So I haven't been on a cruise since 2009 and the Navigator was refurbished since I last sailed on her....Anyone know what has changed? What drinks are free, towels charged for...ya know all those lovely questions I should know but may have changed in 5 yrs...

On our recent NOS there was no charge / sign in/out for towels onboard by the pool. BUT if you wanted towels as you got off in port at the exits, they needed to be signed out and signed back in on your sea pass card like the old poolside towel rules.

Normal variety of coffee/tea, iced water available at WJ and Cafe promenade. Also Apple/orange in the morning and a couple of selections of drinks lunch/dinner in the WJ. Sorry but I didn't really pay much attention to what as I had the royal replenish package;)

The dungeon is gone replaced by cabins and a Mexican speciality dining option (fee). New screen out by the polo. I think that covers the most noticeable changes (or at least what we noticed).

Edited by Spurschick

This shows the additions from the recent dry dock:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/ships/class/ship/home.do?shipClassCode=VY&shipCode=NV&br=R

See my review in signature, will give you some ideas.

She really is in great shape, and the crew were excellent.

Big Screen by pool

Sabors

No Dungeon and more Cabins, as Spurschick has stated

You will have a great time on her.

Happy Days!

Also in my signature is a photo review of the ship on her first sailing out of dry dock. You're welcome to skim thru the pictures or if you click on one of them I believe it will take you to the Photobucket album that you can look thru just the pictures.

The ship is beautiful!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Stupid question, but is there a charge to ride the FlowRider. It looks like fun

No it's free. You just have to sign a waiver and get a bracelet before getting in line. The staff really help you as well.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

No it's free. You just have to sign a waiver and get a bracelet before getting in line. The staff really help you as well.

Thank you for your quick response. I may have to go out of my comfort zone and try it out. Well that is as long as I can lay on the boogie board and ride it down. :)

Thank you for your quick response. I may have to go out of my comfort zone and try it out. Well that is as long as I can lay on the boogie board and ride it down. :)

The flowrider is outstanding.....and riding the boogie laying down is just fine. No requirement to stand as if you were surfing at all.