British Isles

Peaches4cream

I am planning to take a cruise with my husband and another couple to the British Isles in June 2015 either with Princess ( we have cruised with them 10 times) or Celebrity. ( never cruised with them), can anyone recommend reliable excursion companies we can use to book our own itineraries in Ireland, England and Scotland?

I am planning to take a cruise with my husband and another couple to the British Isles in June 2015 either with Princess ( we have cruised with them 10 times) or Celebrity. ( never cruised with them), can anyone recommend reliable excursion companies we can use to book our own itineraries in Ireland, England and Scotland?

You might also ask this question on the Ports of Call forum for the British Isles

http://cruiseforums.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=233

The roll calls for this years cruises will be a good place to find companies in use, along with the roll calls for 2015 which will be starting to look.

One thing to consider is if your date has Le Havre as the last port jumping ship to do Paris and return to the US from there.

The trips are a lot of bus time with little time in Paris.