Is there an all photo package on NCL.?

Bossladyn

On our rccl cruise in June there was a package for $249 for all photos taken. I haven't found this option for our ncl cruise in March. Does this exist and I have just missed it?

Thanks!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The photo package prices have been the same on all ships but the price for the memory stick with all the pictures that you purchased a hard copy of varies by the ship. We have paid from $19.99 to $39.99 for it (for the first time ever we have actually taken some portrait shots because of us getting engaged in St Thomas etc so we bought the memory stick of the photos on all three cruises we took this year).

Edited by Demonyte

One of the keys to this package (or any for that matter) is making sure you get photographed enough times to ensure you have good pics to choose from :) Don't pass up an opportunity when you see photographers in the atrium area, or even when they come by in restaurants etc... You never know when they are going to capture your favorite shot of the cruise :)

You never know when they are going to capture your favorite shot of the cruise :)

Exactly this. One of the best photos we got from Getaway was one taken completely unplanned in front of the atrium chandelier after quite a few mojitos in Sugarcane Mojito Bar while we were walking towards Cagney's for dinner. :)

Just off gem. Packages were $119 for 10 pics or $199 for 20. That included the $19.99 or 12.99 pics taken

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

How do they handle it for two different cabins? My husband and my parents will be on POA next April. If there are pictures with all four of us in them, would all 10 (or 20) pictures need to be purchased by the same cabin? What I mean is, my husband and I could buy 2 copies of a "group" picture with my parents (one for us, one for them) and the 2 copies count toward the total, correct? Or does it mean 10 or 20 "different" poses (not multiples of same pose)? We have never done a "complete" photo package on a cruise, but this is sort of once in a lifetime trip for my parents and we might like to have good, professional photos. 10 or 20 to share between the two parties would be plenty. :)

• 1 year later...

Has anyone pre purchased the package on the Pride? Is it better to pre purchase or wait until we board the ship? Are there ever any specials? Anyone know the price of individual photos? Thank you