Bringing bottled water on-board

Next month I am going on the Navigator of the Seas. Am I allowed to bring a case of bottled water on-board? What about a case of drink boxes of soy milk? My ds is allergic to dairy and soy only.

The rule is no beverages other than two bottles of wine per stateroom. The rule is usually not enforced.

Many people will buy a case of water and throw a luggage tag on it when they give their luggage to the porters and it will make it to their room. I believe it is technically against the rules, but the enforcement varies from port to port.

As to your soy milk question, I would recommend taking a look at the following page:

https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/allaboutcruising/guestSpecialNeeds.do

There is an area towards the bottom about dietary needs and Soy Milk is one of the options.

We have never had a problem bringing a case of water on board. This is through 10 cruises. Even if for some reason your case is confiscated, the cost of the case is maybe $5. Just slap a luggage tag on it and check it with your luggage.

I've read on some posts that one is not allowed to re-fill water bottles too. Is this true? Was thinking of the alternative of bringing a contigo water bottle.

You can refill water bottles, but they want you to fill a clean glass first, and then use the glass to fill your water bottle. They want to minimize transmission of germs.

Edited by clarea