Smoothies on Equinox

Philomath

Hi all -

I'm looking into the Classic vs Premium non-alcohol package for my husband who loves smoothies. Where on the Equinox can you get smoothies? I'm not counting Blu as we are not traveling AQ so no need to bring that up.

So far I know of:

Aqua Spa cafe in Solarium

Crush

Does anyone know of other locations? And whether each location's nonalcoholic smoothies are included on Classic, Premium, or both for the NA packages?

Thanks!!

I'd written an e-mail to Celebrity awhile back about the smoothies, and they confirmed that they are covered with the classic package.

With Slush, it was mentioned in another thread that it covered only the non-alcoholic drinks.

Hi all -

I'm looking into the Classic vs Premium non-alcohol package for my husband who loves smoothies. Where on the Equinox can you get smoothies? I'm not counting Blu as we are not traveling AQ so no need to bring that up.

So far I know of:

Aqua Spa cafe in Solarium

Crush

Does anyone know of other locations? And whether each location's nonalcoholic smoothies are included on Classic, Premium, or both for the NA packages?

Thanks!!

When you say Smoothies.. what exactly are you referring to? I'm pretty sure you can't get the healthy kind (with spinach/kale, etc).. but instead are getting sugar laden drink mixes with ice in a blender.... am I wrong?

When you say Smoothies.. what exactly are you referring to? I'm pretty sure you can't get the healthy kind (with spinach/kale, etc).. but instead are getting sugar laden drink mixes with ice in a blender.... am I wrong?

Also interested in this...I recently lost quite a bit of weight with smoothies and hope I don't gain it all back during our cruise!

We're looking for something fairly straightforward - fruit plus banana or yogurt blended with ice, not something super sugary like a virgin daiquiri mix but doesn't need to have greens in it. I believe they have these at Aqua Spa but trying to figure out if they're included on Classic NA pkg or if I should get him Premium NA! The other differences between the two are not relevant for him.

From our experience, they are not health smoothies at all. I haven't even seen them using yogurt in them, mostly pre-mixed juices and ice at the buffet area where they make the smoothies. You might want to check the Aqua Spa Cafe to see if they have a healthier version of a smoothie.

Actually, I don't think you need kale or yogurt for a nice, healthier smoothie. I make a great one using only grapes, frozen non-sweetened strawberries, mango and raspberries. I just add 1/2 tsp of honey for a bit of sweetness, but no refined sugar.

My husband tried several smoothies at the AquaSpa Cafe and enjoyed them very much...all were covered by our Classic Package. There were five or six to choose from and varied between fruit-based or veggies with soya milk and protein powder in some of them. I tried a couple but didn't like them, he thought they were pretty good. You can also get the fresh-squeezed juices there, also covered by the classic package.

My husband tried several smoothies at the AquaSpa Cafe and enjoyed them very much...all were covered by our Classic Package. There were five or six to choose from and varied between fruit-based or veggies with soya milk and protein powder in some of them. I tried a couple but didn't like them, he thought they were pretty good. You can also get the fresh-squeezed juices there, also covered by the classic package.

Lovely! That's exactly what I was hoping to hear :)