Liberty Sushi Question

NO1LKME

Does anyone, who has been on the Liberty lately, know if there is a sushi bar on board that offers free sushi? I have a 15 you old going that LOVES sushi. While I do not mind buying him some a couple nights, I hope they offer free sushi on certain nights. Can anyone help me?

Thank you. :D

Edited by NO1LKME

Does anyone, who has been on the Liberty lately, know if there is a sushi bar on board that offers free sushi? I have a 15 you old going that LOVES sushi. While I do not mind buying him some a couple nights, I hope they offer free sushi on certain nights. Can anyone help me?

Thank you. :D

We haven't sailed the Liberty yet (we are in November), but I believe all the ships have now taken out the evening sushi and changed it to a Taste Bar.

Since the Liberty has had the 2.0 conversations I'm sure that will be the case here.

We loved the evening sushi too.....we miss it!

We haven't sailed the Liberty yet (we are in November), but I believe all the ships have now taken out the evening sushi and changed it to a Taste Bar.

Since the Liberty has had the 2.0 conversations I'm sure that will be the case here.

We loved the evening sushi too.....we miss it!

No Sushi on the Liberty, unless you count Chocolate Sushi on the last day, or maybe they might have had it at the Taste Bar.