C&A points

I posted on this before but things get even weirder than they were..

By now we did 4 cruises with RC. Our last one was on the 5th of July this year.

Before the cruise, on the RC site I was a gold member and the cruise points listed were 29 (don't know how...prior to the last cruise we had 3 cruises, each for 7 nights, and I believe 2 of them were before they changed the score system).

All the cruises we did as a family. My husband, my kids (now 14 and 18) and myself.

Yesterday my son got an email that welcomes him to the platinum category of C&A after reaching 30 points.

Neither me nor my husband got such a mail and when I looked at the RC account I'm still gold member with 29 points, and the last cruise is already documented.

Since its not yet 2 weeks after the cruise is there a chance I'll get more points?

If you had 29 points before your last cruise, and you still have 29 points, then something is wrong. I'd contact C&A and ask them why you did not get credit for your last cruise.

Your 2 cruises before the conversion would be = to 15 points as long as you did not cruise in a Suite and they were less then 11 days. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1343037

Add 7 points for cruise #3 you should have been at 22 points

Another 7 points for your July cruise = 29 points. I would look at both you and your sons cruise history on the C & A site and see what is listed. You may loose your sons platinum status if you call.:eek:

Your 29 points were arrived at as follows,

2 cruises under the old system was 2 cruise credits which at the date of conversion was converted to 15 cruise points. Each cruise credit was worth 7 points and they added a fudge factor depending on the number of cruises. In your case it was 1 additional point.

2 seven day cruises after the conversion is 14 points.

15 old plus 14 new is your 29 points.

Did you by chance happen to stay in a suite on one of your earlier cruises?

Edited by Ourusualbeach