Lunch on Embarkation Day

We walked right into Sorrentos last year on FOS as soon as we got on. Grabbed some pizza and sat down right by the window. There were only a couple tables occupied when we arrived. It was nice, WJ is a bit of a mess the first day.

Pizza on Freedom is pretty non-existent, head south on A1A two or three miles and get a slice at Papa Vito's. Lunch problem solved. And you can show up to board just as the rooms are released. Then head to pool deck for a WooWoo

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Pizza on Freedom is pretty non-existent, head south on A1A two or three miles and get a slice at Papa Vito's. Lunch problem solved. And you can show up to board just as the rooms are released. Then head to pool deck for a WooWoo

Were going to be heading over to Jetty Park in a few weeks to hang out for the day and watch the ships leave in the afternoon. It's kind of becoming our pre-cruise ritual to head over a couple weeks before and spend the day at the beach and watch the ships leave. I'll have to give the place a try - thanks for the heads up :cool:

Just noticed you're sailing out the 21st, we'll be coming back that morning! Missed you by a couple weeks in 2015 as well, haha.

Edited by thegima

Were going to be heading over to Jetty Park in a few weeks to hang out for the day and watch the ships leave in the afternoon. It's kind of becoming our pre-cruise ritual to head over a couple weeks before and spend the day at the beach and watch the ships leave. I'll have to give the place a try - thanks for the heads up :cool:

Just noticed you're sailing out the 21st, we'll be coming back that morning! Missed you by a couple weeks in 2015 as well, haha.

We have been sailing out of PC for about 8 years, living in Cocoa for over a year and still have not made it over to Jerry Park. :( Maybe this fall