Cabin 9654 balcony question

We recently booked a cruise on NOS and are not familiar with RCI ships (usually go on Princess). The question is we booked cabin 9654 (D1) Is anyone familiar with this cabin? I know it is towards the back of the ship, But do the balconies have the clear pexi glass siding or the metal siding (looking out to sea). Also, I believe that this balcony is a little larger, do they have recliner chairs and table? Can you get foot stools? Is there any blockage of the view?

Thank you for any information

We recently booked a cruise on NOS and are not familiar with RCI ships (usually go on Princess). The question is we booked cabin 9654 (D1) Is anyone familiar with this cabin? I know it is towards the back of the ship, But do the balconies have the clear pexi glass siding or the metal siding (looking out to sea). Also, I believe that this balcony is a little larger, do they have recliner chairs and table? Can you get foot stools? Is there any blockage of the view?

The balcony wall looking out to the sea has clear glass.

Perfectly ordinary D1 cabin. A little larger than what? It has a standard size balcony for a D cabin. Room for two chairs and a little table. No loungers, no foot stools. I sit on one chair and use the other as a stool. ;) :D

No view obstructions.

:)

I was just questioning the size of the balcony. I thought we were booking the cabin with the larger balcony ( maybe I messed up). On Princess we always book on the Caribe Deck and it has a much larger balcony. So I just wanted to see if the balconies were similar. I appreciate that there is no obstructed view, chairs and table (disappointed about the footstool). But I am thankful for a balcony and a cruise booked.

It is crazy, we are so lucky to be able to go on cruises yet we are so picky. I am sure that When I board the NOS I will be more then pleased.