Luggage tags on Divina

joybaby

Will I be able to download luggage tags?

Two years ago we went on the Poesia and luggage tags were given to us to fill out at the pier!

Mike, you should be able to help me with this one.

Joybaby

Two years ago we went on the Poesia and luggage tags were given to us to fill out at the pier!

Joybaby

Your luggage tags will come with your documents via email.

Joybaby

Joy,,,,As Riclop posted,,you'll receive your luggage tags with your boarding pass in an e-mail, about 30 days before your embarkation date. I'm not sure if this is just exclusive to the Yacht Club or not,,but when we arrived at the pier,,the butler removed our printed luggage tags,,handed them back to us, and reapplied new tags to our luggage. I have no idea why this is done,,but will find out in three weeks when we embark Divina.

Edited by Mikesa1721

Thank you. When they gave us the flimsy tags prior to boarding the Poesia my luggage had not arrived when we set sail. Little scary to think wearing the same clothes for a week. Apparently the tag tore off and they had to identify the luggage with my name, address, etc. tag that I keep on the luggage. Rolled in about 11 that night.

I laminate my tags at home for this reason, but it all turned out well,

Thank you. When they gave us the flimsy tags prior to boarding the Poesia my luggage had not arrived when we set sail. Little scary to think wearing the same clothes for a week. Apparently the tag tore off and they had to identify the luggage with my name, address, etc. tag that I keep on the luggage. Rolled in about 11 that night.

I laminate my tags at home for this reason, but it all turned out well,

You should get yourself some of these Joy!!<a href=IMG_0263_zps0367f530.jpg' alt='IMG_0263_

I wouldn't wait any longer for the luggage tags. Our boarding documents arrived via e-mail over a week ago,but no tags. I requested a call back, waited three days, called them yesterday. After a 50 minute hold, a very pleasant MSC rep heard my request and our tags arrived on line within 15 minutes.

Does anyone know if there is a Meet & Mingle on Divina for her August 9th sailing? I have not been able to locate one.

I wouldn't wait any longer for the luggage tags. Our boarding documents arrived via e-mail over a week ago,but no tags. I requested a call back, waited three days, called them yesterday. After a 50 minute hold, a very pleasant MSC rep heard my request and our tags arrived on line within 15 minutes.

Does anyone know if there is a Meet & Mingle on Divina for her August 9th sailing? I have not been able to locate one.

2Sea,,,here is a link to the Divina August 9th roll call:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2017857&page=8

If they have one set-up there you can ask to have yourself added to it. The meet and greet time and location,, if there is one,, will be printed on the Daily's you receive in your cabin.

You should get yourself some of these Joy!!

Mike - I take it these are the wide ones. Joyce

Those are the wide ones which I purchased for our trip on Carnival this past March,,the narrow tags are what fit the MSC luggage tags, but if you were to purchase some,,I would get the wide ones so any cruise line's luggage tags would fit.

If you don't feel like printing them, the porters have plenty and will be more than happy to tag your bags for you.

Yes they were the ones that ripped off on the Poesia. I didn't get my luggage until 11 pm as they could only identify it through my personal tag on my luggage.

Thanks for the link, Mike. Doesn't look like there is anything yet.

As you could see, we have used Cruise Critic for years but yesterday was my 1st post!

We have cruised for over 10 years but mostly on RCCL or Celebrity. This will be our first MSC. We were happy to see all your future Divina cruises, which must mean she is a great ship. Our experience on Costa was rather disappointing. But, there is no such thing as a bad cruise, so we still enjoyed ourselves. Jane

Hi can anyone tell me what toiletries they provide on msc divina Also what type of plug we will need.

Cheers

If you're not in Yacht Club, toiletries are limited to shampoo and body wash dispensers in the shower and liquid soap at the sink. They also give you those disposable shower caps.

All the fleet have both euro 2 pin plugs and Us ones. You'll probably be better using the euro ones as UK appliances work better on those than they do on US outlets because of the voltage.u

Yes they were the ones that ripped off on the Poesia. I didn't get my luggage until 11 pm as they could only identify it through my personal tag on my luggage.

He tagged ours. The luggage was in the cabin before we even got there.

If you're not in Yacht Club, toiletries are limited to shampoo and body wash dispensers in the shower and liquid soap at the sink. They also give you those disposable shower caps.

All the fleet have both euro 2 pin plugs and Us ones. You'll probably be better using the euro ones as UK appliances work better on those than they do on US outlets because of the voltage.u

I need to find full size bottles of this stuff or stock up on our next trip,,,love the smell of it!!!

<a href=IMG_0267_zps90ea6837.jpg' alt='IMG_0267_

Edited by Mikesa1721