How important are photos to you

babywewe

......Pictures tell a story of your life. They create wonderful memories to pass on forever. I can't imagine not having them.

So true. When Katrina was eminent, I packed up ALL of my scrapbooks, which held every photo I owned, and crammed them, along with many other cherished possessions, into my car and my son's van. Good thing I did....when I returned, I had no home, only a beachfront lot. SO many of my friends/family don't have any photos left, and that's so sad.

I love those things! I created one for my cruise in February and sent one to my grandmother, and gave one to my dad for his birthday. Those things make my....less-than-professional....dare I say....crappy photos look professional!

Dianna

Which online service did you use??? I used Picaboo.com and the backgrounds you can choose for your photos are amazing! I can't wait for the book to arrive so I can see it finished product.

I ordered one from Shutterfly two years ago and that turned out great too. The photos are laminated into the book, which makes it better, and as you said professional.

I take as many pictures as I can on a cruise, and then only buy 1 or 2 of the ones the cruise photographer takes. On my last cruise, I bought a great Carnival scrapbook, so I'm in the process of putting my 300+ photos in there now. It's a lengthy process, but 1+ month after my cruise, I'm still reliving the memories every time I make a page! :D

I love taking pics. I drive for a living and my camera goes everywhere. I think on our last cruise I took over 500 pics. The one thing I did learn is to have my fiancé take her camera also we just have different picture taking styles.

Dianna

Which online service did you use???

I used Shutterfly--I like how they make it so easy. I'm not artistic in anyway, but I was able to make something that looked great. My dad liked it so much he wants me to make one for him with his pics from Europe a few years ago.

I love taking photos.. We just went on a trip to Italy and I took 1100 pictures. I made a 25 minute slide show out of it to show family.

On our cruises I take a lot of photos. The one thing that I'm trying to do is take more photos of my husband and I together. But other then that I have taken a lot of photos of family members on cruises and family get togethers. They don't even really pay attention to me taking the photos. So I have gotten alot of good photos that way.

Archived