Faxing order form

rocker57

If you fax your order form, do you get an email confirmation of your order? One of the items I ordered, was prepaying gratuity, does this show in my personalizer? I've also ordered the coffee and soda card, so I like to be sure it gets there. I like to prepare as much as possible before and pay so it is out of the way. Thanks everyone

If you fax your order form, do you get an email confirmation of your order? One of the items I ordered, was prepaying gratuity, does this show in my personalizer? I've also ordered the coffee and soda card, so I like to be sure it gets there. I like to prepare as much as possible before and pay so it is out of the way. Thanks everyone

It may be too late for this time around, but for next time you might consider just buying yourself an OBC for the total amount of all the individual items you ordered. That way you only have the OBC to track and make sure is on your account rather than a bunch of individual items. Less that can go wrong this way :)

I've never received an email confirmation for any order that I faxed to Princess.

Having said that, I've never experienced a problem, for everything I ordered I received confirmation in my cabin once aboard.

To be on the safe side retain a copy of your order form as well as your cc statement solely in the event of a discrepancy.

Just give Princess a call and ask them to email you a special service order summary. When I called for one I received it within 15 minutes.

That is what we do & then take the copy on the cruise with us if any questions arise.

I usually just call Princess to order my OBC and then ask for a special service order summary email. You have to specify special service order. One time they just sent me another summary and itinerary but calling them back, it was resolved immediately. Like the above posters I take the email confirmation with me. Have never had a problem.

I don't fax the form. I call Princess directly and order what I want using the item number. They send me an immediate email confirmation. I like the instant gratification of doing it personally and knowing it got done right.