Do Inside Cabins Usually Sale Out Early on MSC Ships?

ready2cruzagain

New to MSC and just starting looking and I was thinking about booking an inside cabin on MSC this Nov., had only been looking for a couple of days, and then yesterday, all of a sudden all of the inside rooms sold out. Is this typical of MSC? Will they reopen possibly in the future? It is the Divinia Nov. 29th.

New to MSC and just starting looking and I was thinking about booking an inside cabin on MSC this Nov., had only been looking for a couple of days, and then yesterday, all of a sudden all of the inside rooms sold out. Is this typical of MSC? Will they reopen possibly in the future? It is the Divinia Nov. 29th.

Look at other sites or give MSC a call. I saw that on my cruise and a few days later my cabin preference reopened. That is a slow time for travel, you should be able to get something.

Look at other sites or give MSC a call. I saw that on my cruise and a few days later my cabin preference reopened. That is a slow time for travel, you should be able to get something.

Thanks, I will keep watching. I have looked at several other sites and they are showing inside as being sold out also. It is a slow time of year, that is why I am so surprised it is saying sold out.

No it is not typical across the fleet unless there is a special promotion on a particular ship that makes certain cruises very popular or it is a peak time for cruises in that region. On the larger newer ships they don't have as many inside cabins as the older ones (compared to other cabin categories) so that is a factor too.

Suggestion....

Look at vacations to go dot com.

The ocean view rooms are just as cheap. Such a great deal. Hope you find one. Or just splurge for the balcony.

The inside rooms were only $329pp when I was looking, the OV and Balcony are now 549 which is a great deal but looking to add a cruise onto our b2b we already have booked.