Best beaches

saphir

Which is the best (turquoise watee) Divi or Karakter beach in St-Martin?

While I have not been to either of these, I've heard good things about Karakter. That being said, we'll be spending the day on Orient ourselves.

Have a good trip.

Which is the best (turquoise watee) Divi or Karakter beach in St-Martin?

Maho has the entertainment, with the jets landing right over your heads on the beach, and you'll always see a crowd standing behind the jets when they take off from just in front of the beach!

We stood there getting sand blasted by a 747:D, then decided that the beach bars at both ends of the beach was a better idea! Prices at both bars for food and drink are fair!

You can easily take a bus both ways costing $2. each way per person!

Add to that the planes taking off and landing show is free, its a cheap day at the beach with a lot going on!:)

We're going to Orient Beach in the morning, girlfriend likes to partake in the "French Options" if you know what I mean:eek::eek: and the shopping is very good there.

And visit to St. Martin just isn't complete without a few fly overs and sandblastings that you get at Maho Beach!! Love it!!!:D

Thank you to everyone. Thank you. I have already done Orient and Maho and I wanted to try something else. I did a search and these beaches stood out. perhaps also Mullet that looks very nice. :rolleyes:

Edited by saphir

We're going to Orient Beach in the morning, girlfriend likes to partake in the "French Options" if you know what I mean:eek::eek: and the shopping is very good there.

And visit to St. Martin just isn't complete without a few fly overs and sandblastings that you get at Maho Beach!! Love it!!!:D

This was our thinking too...so can't wait to hear how the timing works out for you............enjoy your cruise..

This was our thinking too...so can't wait to hear how the timing works out for you............enjoy your cruise..

Thank You Aussie!!! We are very excited to get back onboard Divina again!!

We went to Orient in the morning and then in the afternoon went to Maho but we were on a private tour with Bernard this past March. We loved his tour, but really only spent about 1 - 2 at each beach, so we wanted more beach time and less sight seeing time this go around.

Edited by Mikesa1721