Alarm Clocks???

kwag222

I looked for the same thing a couple of cruises ago since I don't like having to push buttons when I'm half asleep. Never could find one even at Radio Shack. After online searching I finally gave up and decided to take my trusty electric bedside clock with large red numbers permanently illuminated. Worked great as long as you remember your extension cord w. multiple plugs.

There's a jillion of these things around - ask for a "travel alarm".

Check out these from Brookstone...I've had a couple of these things for at least 10 years...they last forever. The newer ones are much nicer though - I might have to upgrade!:p

http://www.brookstone.com/shop/thumbnail.asp?world_code=4&category_code=39&subcategory_code=499&search_type=subcategory&cm_re=C*Clocks*Travel%20Clocks

Several cruises ago, I bought a travel alarm clock - WalMart $4. Battery-operated, lighted dial, snooze/alarm. Can't beat it for the price. They had several styles from $4-8. In the WalMart I go to, they're located in the area where the jewelry, jewelry boxes, other small clocks are.

I've seen them everywhere - battery and/or electric - CVS, Walgreens, Kmart, Target, Wal Mart, Best Buy, etc. We have 2 - one very small battery operated one, and one very small electric/battery op clock - that's the one we take when traveling.

Archived