Cost of 3 Speciality Dinners on US Website

karpela

Hi, we are looking to buy the 3 Speciality Restaurant deal, most probably when we are on the ship, so I'd like to know the price in dollars if possible, as every time I try to look it takes me back to my reservation which is on the UK site and only shows it in pounds.

Many thanks.

Adele :)

Hi, we are looking to buy the 3 Speciality Restaurant deal, most probably when we are on the ship, so I'd like to know the price in dollars if possible, as every time I try to look it takes me back to my reservation which is on the UK site and only shows it in pounds.

Many thanks.

Adele :)

One suggestion is to log out of your reservation from your "my Celebrity" account when you are looking at the website so that it doesn't take you back into your reservation.

Sent from my Samsung Note 2 on the T-Mobile 4G LTE Network

One suggestion is to log out of your reservation from your "my Celebrity" account when you are looking at the website so that it doesn't take you back into your reservation.

Sent from my Samsung Note 2 on the T-Mobile 4G LTE Network

Fine in theory, but (at least today) you can't get to the pricing without being signed in. The webpage says pick a ship and hit "Go", but the "Go" button is hidden out of sight! :(