Photo Package - Is Something Wrong?

We did the Unlimited Photo Package last time we cruised and loved it. it was a fantastic bargain for the number of pictures we got. As such, we have been planning all along to get it again this time. We sail on August 31st and I have checked, literally, daily, and every week there are less and less sailings showing on the MyCruisePhotos.com site. Now they only show 2, stopping with the one right before ours.

Does anyone know what is going on? Are they not going to be offering this package anymore? Has anyone been able to sign up for it for a sailing after August 24th?:confused:

I have sent 2 emails to RCI and to MyCruisePhoto. I even called the company directly. The person answering the phone was so RUDE. she told me this was there busy time of year and she didnt know when it would happen. I informed RCI and they called me and said it would be up by 7/31/14 . I emailed them again last week and still nothing. Here is My Cruise photo number if you wish to call and encourage posting the dates.....Screen%20Shot%202012-09-12%20at%2012.53.27%20PM.png?1347472433

We will be on the same cruise. :)

I'm glad you guys did this thread, I am considering it for Freedom. I usually intend on not buying that many photos, but I get overruled almost every time. My wife lost about 150 pounds from 2008-2012 and loves to buy pictures that she looks good in and fortunately for me that is quite a few.

One question, for the 3rd time we are traveling with another couple. We usually take one group photo on formal night and maybe a group one at the port stops. What are the rules on that? I haven't been on Freedom in awhile, but if I pick up a photo of the 4 of us can I put in my package?

I was told that as long as we were in the picture with others it would be part of our package. However any pictures the coupe takes without you will not be - only exception they said was for children sailing in a different cabin. but before you book you can read their rules and regulations to make sure the info I am giving you is still correct.

I just got an email today from MyPhotos.com letting me know that my sailing (Sept 7) is available for purchase. I checked the site and a lot more dates were added (including late August).

I think the delay in adding more dates may have been because they made the prices more expensive. My sailing is being charged $309 for all digital photos and in previous posts on CC I noticed they were $299.

Shrug.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums