hello first time cruiser here

Hello all..

I'm new to all this cruise stuff but was just wondering who on here is sailing on the 20th of august aswell..

This will me my wife and i's very first cruise and funny thing we are taking my mother and step dad LOL

Hello all..

I'm new to all this cruise stuff but was just wondering who on here is sailing on the 20th of august aswell..

This will me my wife and i's very first cruise and funny thing we are taking my mother and step dad LOL

I'm not but suggest you try lusting which ship

Also look at the line roll call that is where you are likely to find those on that cruise

Enjoy dude

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Welcome to Cruise Critic parzival :D

Hope you have a great time on your cruise!

If you have any questions, just ask away, we are here to help :)

or here to spread misinformation, dependent on the poster :D!!!

Welcome. :) Please join the roll call, that will be great for information about the actual cruise. We are a friendly bunch, and a lot less scarey that the other boards here ;).

I will do a review, with photos, when I return. Good idea I guess I can blame Carnival if the weather is not to order. I read many reviews where the cruise lines or the ship is held responsible for everything wrong with the world :)

I will do a review, with photos, when I return. Good idea I guess I can blame Carnival if the weather is not to order. I read many reviews where the cruise lines or the ship is held responsible for everything wrong with the world :)

Yes please, and please let us know about the demographics on board. BTW, the full moon won't happen as it has just past on the 10th, better tell Carnival that they have already stuffed on aspect of your cruise expectations.:eek:

I hope you enjoy your cruise even without a full moon.:D

Who says buzz wont be making his own full moon... Solo cruise lol. Come drink with us. There is four of us going.

That is a nice offer, and here I was thinking Buzz would take you under his wing, the reverse may happen (full moon or not).:D

Thanks for your kind wishes Mic. 1st time as a solo cruiser , 1st time on one of these Carnival ships and 1st time in a Vista suite , so I should have a few stories to convey. If not, I will make something up :)

Bwahhhhhhh ! this is the sort of review I love to read! Never let the truth get in the way of a good story ;), its "Un-Australian" if you do!!:D

Hi Parzival.

Do you ride? I know what a Parzival is, I have one.

Have a great cruise. They're addictive.:)

Hey Aussie, not sure what your meaning i got the name Parzival from the book Ready player one