self serve laundry on the Jewel?

swmrgrl

Does anyone know if the Jewel will have a self serve laundry?

I did see something early on that said that there was,but more recently I have seen a post that said that there is no self serve ,only the usual laundry service from the stateroom via your steward.

we sail in three weeks and there is nothing on the docs to indicate otherwise

Jim

I am assuming that it would be for passengers since this is a passenger floor. If I remember correctly, the Dawn had laundry facilities in the same area. You would think a laundry area would be available, since they don't want passengers bringing irons on board. Not all people want to pay the high prices to get laundry done or pay for their clothes to be pressed.

You would think a laundry area would be available, since they don't want passengers bringing irons on board. Not all people want to pay the high prices to get laundry done or pay for their clothes to be pressed.

Unfortunately, this logic doesn't hold true. It should but it doesn't. There are many cruise ships that don't have self-service laundry rooms.

I always prefill several small zip lock bags with a measurement of dry laundry soap in each bag. I also pack the corresponding amount of dryer sheets and a roll of quarters. I put all of this in a larger ziplock and place it in my laundry bag. Ready to do laundry in a moment's notice!!!

Archived