Mini Fridge for the Cabin

I am going on the Liberty of the Seas in November. Does anyone know if you can request a mini fridge for your cabin and if so is there a charge?

Thanks,

Mollybax

All the staterooms on Liberty have coolers. If you need a real fridge for medical reasons, contact [noparse]special_needs@rccl.com[/noparse].

Thanks, I did not realize they all had mini bars/fridges. I guess I an just ask the steward to have it cleaned out?

Thanks,

Mollybax

You can ask, and sometimes they will empty the fridge and other times they will say they are not allowed. You can empty it yourself and put a note there telling the bar service person where you stored the items, so they don't charge you when they come in every day to take a count.

Thanks, I did not realize they all had mini bars/fridges. I guess I an just ask the steward to have it cleaned out?

Thanks,

Mollybax

I just empty everything out onto the bench and use it

They fill it later

Don't need to worry steward to empty as can cause issues with bar staff checking contents

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I am going on the Liberty of the Seas in November. Does anyone know if you can request a mini fridge for your cabin and if so is there a charge?

Thanks,

Mollybax

Yes all the rooms have a "mini fridge." Actually its more of a mini air conditioner. You won't be able to get anything super cold, just cool. Not ideal for storing drinks etc and expecting them to be ice cold when you return for them.

We have found that if you can leave the wooden cabinet door open, the mini-fridge will cool more efficiently.

The only problem with this, is that some of the mini-fridge's have their door attached to the cabinet door by a plastic strap; when you open the wooden cabinet door the fridge door opens.:(

Thanks,

Mollybax

There is a shelf above the TV. Stick everything up there. It will be out of your way, but still visible to the bar staff who enter your cabin to see what you have consumed, and to re-stock if necessary.

:)