Freedom class inside staterooms for 4?

Hello-

I'm looking at sailings on either Liberty or Freedom in 2015. I'll be sailing with DH, DD6 and DS3. Neither one are ready for a bunk bed. I'd like to find room that has a sofabed that the kids can share. But I can't tell from the website if the interior and oceanview rooms rooms have a sofabed or not. The pictures look like it, but the square footage seems like it's not enough....? Can anyone confirm which categories for inside/oceanview would for sure have the sofabed? We have considered connecting rooms as well, but those can be difficult to get on some sailings. We had a balcony on liberty last year with a sofabed and loved it - but prefer to stay with inside/oceanview for cost savings this time.

Thanks!

Hello-

I'm looking at sailings on either Liberty or Freedom in 2015. I'll be sailing with DH, DD6 and DS3. Neither one are ready for a bunk bed. I'd like to find room that has a sofabed that the kids can share. But I can't tell from the website if the interior and oceanview rooms rooms have a sofabed or not. The pictures look like it, but the square footage seems like it's not enough....? Can anyone confirm which categories for inside/oceanview would for sure have the sofabed? We have considered connecting rooms as well, but those can be difficult to get on some sailings. We had a balcony on liberty last year with a sofabed and loved it - but prefer to stay with inside/oceanview for cost savings this time.

Thanks!

Here is a link to the deckplans:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/ships/ship/decks/deck/home.do?deckCode=09&shipCode=FR&shipProfile=1511&sailDate=1140817&hasNavigation=false

A sofabed is depicted on the deckplan with a triangle or solid diamond symbol. I did a quick scan and didn't see any insides with a sofabed.

There are a very few OV staterooms with a sofabed, 9518 and 9218 for example.

Edited by clarea

No inside cabins that can sleep 4 without the Pullman beds.

There are a total of 6 outside cabins on the entire ship that have a sofa bed and can sleep 4

They are category F all the way forward 2 each on decks 6,8 and 9.

Other options would be 2 connecting rooms or a balcony as the balconys have sofa beds.

Here is a link to the deckplans:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/ships/ship/decks/deck/home.do?deckCode=09&shipCode=FR&shipProfile=1511&sailDate=1140817&hasNavigation=false

A sofabed is depicted on the deckplan with a triangle or solid diamond symbol. I did a quick scan and didn't see any insides with a sofabed.

There are a very few OV staterooms with a sofabed, 9518 and 9218 for example.

This is great! Thanks for sharing! I did not realize those were on the deckplans!

There are a total of 6 outside cabins on the entire ship that have a sofa bed and can sleep 4. They are category F all the way forward 2 each on decks 6,8 and 9.

To the OP, very little info on the web regarding these forward F cabins... I stayed in one for the first time this past May and really loved it! Mine did not have the pullout sofa, but you can see from the pic below that there's ample room

62041_zpsff3df00f.jpg

62042_zpsa8299165.jpg

and here's the view looking out the window. I really enjoyed this :D

DSC07295_zpsd04f23ce.jpg

So, then it looks like some cabins have a sofa that does not fold out into a bed? Any way to tell which would have this vs just a chair?

To my knowledge, virtually all staterooms on Freedom class have some sort of sofa or loveseat, though they may not fold out into a bed. Exceptions I know about are E balcony staterooms that are connecting only have a chair. There may be other connecting categories that lose the sofa for a chair.

To my knowledge, virtually all staterooms on Freedom class have some sort of sofa or loveseat, though they may not fold out into a bed. Exceptions I know about are E balcony staterooms that are connecting only have a chair. There may be other connecting categories that lose the sofa for a chair.

That's been my experience. The connecting rooms have had the single chair. There should be a sofa (of varying sizes) in the non connecting rooms.