Breakfast

Deiorhys

Is breakfast usually included in pre cruise hotel when booked by Regent? Was not included in Azamara package.

The few times we used the pre-cruise hotel, breakfast was always included. On our cruise last month, we just happened to be staying in the same hotel that Regent used for the pre cruise and breakfast was definitely included.

gnomie :)

Thank you for your prompt reply we shall be staying at Le Parker Meridien, New York in September, first cruise with Regent.

Deiorhys

You will be staying in my neck of the woods - you are very close to Central Park (yes, it is very safe) and you may want to take a stroll, hopefully the leaves will be changing which makes the park vibrant with color. If you need suggestions as to what to do or suggestions for places to eat, please contact me, it would be my pleasure to provide travel assistance for the great city referred to as The Big Apple, which I call home.

Edited by gnomie1

Thank you for your kind offer.Could you tell me which Hop on Hop off company is best please.We would like to take the evening tour and the Downtown loop, also what is the easiest way to purchase tickets. We are really looking forward to visiting your great city and hope that the Le Parker Meridien is centrally placed.

Many thanks Deiorhys

You will be staying in my neck of the woods - you are very close to Central Park (yes, it is very safe) and you may want to take a stroll, hopefully the leaves will be changing which makes the park vibrant with color. If you need suggestions as to what to do or suggestions for places to eat, please contact me, it would be my pleasure to provide travel assistance for the great city referred to as The Big Apple, which I call home.

Gnomie: Nice of you offer assistance. Reading your post actually made me a little nostalgic for the East Village and Alphabet City part of town where I grew up. Any suggestions for places to eat has to include Katz delicatessen!

Z

Gnomie: Nice of you offer assistance. Reading your post actually made me a little nostalgic for the East Village and Alphabet City part of town where I grew up. Any suggestions for places to eat has to include Katz delicatessen!

Z

Katz's is great but I couldn't stop in NYC without having a Lombardi's pizza:)