Another Freedom vs. Oasis Question

We are a family with 2 little kids (ages 3 and 1). We have been on Oasis, which was absolutely great for the little guy and are booked on Allure next. We are considering booking our first B2B cruise ever and are trying to decide if we go with the old standby Oasis class since it is so kid friendly or try out the Freedom which would save us about $2,000.

Obviously the money is a huge factor but we don't know much about the FOS as we've only ever been on Oasis. Apart from the difference in size what other differences should we be considering or aware of? And are the kids facilities (the nursery, baby splash pool, kids club) equally as awesome (I assume they are!) as the Oasis?

Any input would be greatly appreciated as we have holds on both that expire tonight and need to make a decision. Thanks!!!! :confused:

We are a family with 2 little kids (ages 3 and 1). We have been on Oasis, which was absolutely great for the little guy and are booked on Allure next. We are considering booking our first B2B cruise ever and are trying to decide if we go with the old standby Oasis class since it is so kid friendly or try out the Freedom which would save us about $2,000.

Obviously the money is a huge factor but we don't know much about the FOS as we've only ever been on Oasis. Apart from the difference in size what other differences should we be considering or aware of? And are the kids facilities (the nursery, baby splash pool, kids club) equally as awesome (I assume they are!) as the Oasis?

Any input would be greatly appreciated as we have holds on both that expire tonight and need to make a decision. Thanks!!!! :confused:

There is a baby splash area on Freedom class.

I've never been on Oasis class, but went on FOS with my just turned 2 year old and 6 yr old at the time. 2 year old was obviously too young for Adventure Ocean and was not potty trained. The Baby Splash area is pretty small. It's an approx. 10-12 ft triangle area with water only an inch or two deep, but the water was kept warm. My 2 year old kept wanting to go into the adjacent regular Splash pad as it's all somewhat connected, and had a hard time understanding why she couldn't go in the regular splash pad or pool. So, it was kinda hard. Regardless, she had a great time. We did use the nursery service for some time by the pool without having to watch her like a hawk and try and keep her out of the area. The nursery staff were fantastic, and they had a great supply of lending library toys that we used in the cabin or brought out to the pool deck for her. (Lots of Little People type stuff, etc. but they had a variety.) She loved the parades, the promenade, ice cream in the MDR, etc. And she got plenty of swimming in while in the ocean at CoCo Cay, St. Thomas, and St. Maarten. We are going on FOS again in February, but I am glad I am going with 2 kids that are old enough for AO and are both potty trained this time around! (They'll be 4 and 8.)