Priority boarding for family members

randys

Way too confusing. Why is your wife in a different room? Why couldn'g all 3 grandkids stay with Mom, and the your wife stay with you?

Regardless, priority boarding is a perk, for those that earned it, or for those that pay for it. If the adult in the room has done neither, than back to the line for them!

Quick question. My daughter and her fiancee are linked to our cc, but they will board regular and we will board Priority and meet up on board. Does she need anything showing that I accept responsiblity for her charges?

THanks,

Kathy

The only way the other cabin that is connected with your cabin cab do priority check-in with you would be IF that cabin only had minors in it. If the cabin has an adult, the rules do not allow you to all check in with your priority privileges. I know this because I am platinum and have my husband and son's friend booked in another cabin...similar situation: thought they could board with me because they were attached to my sign & sail account. Not true per Carnival. But we will reassign roomies when we board. ;)

We had the same situation as you and we all checked in at priority check-in. The ship was full when we booked and we had to take 2 cabins. So hubby and son in one cabin and me and daughter in the other. I am Platinum and hubby is not. When we got to the terminal we just all stayed together and checked in in the Captain's lounge just like we do when we are all in one cabin. No problem.

But I did have all the bags tagged with my cabin tags so they were priority bags delivered to my cabin sooner.

Robin

Quick question. My daughter and her fiancee are linked to our cc, but they will board regular and we will board Priority and meet up on board. Does she need anything showing that I accept responsiblity for her charges?

THanks,

Kathy

She won't need your card since you've already authorized it. If anything, they'll have you meet up onboard at Guest Services and do what they need to--you'll be able to use the Priority line for that as long as you're with her.