Getaway Must See Shows and Must Not Miss Activities

kenoqueen

We're booked on the Getaway for Oct. 11th sailing. I'm wondering if anyone who has already sailed on her can give us information on "Must" see and do things while on board. Should I book the Illusionarium dinner & show?

All advice or tips are welcome! Thank you in advance.

With the exception of the Illusionarium, we enjoyed all the shows. The only reason we did not enjoy the Illusionarium was due to our seating. We paid for premium seats and were sat at the back area of the stage, where the servers enter. We arrived early and for us it worked to our disadvantage.

The absolute thing you must not miss is embarkation! :)

Edited by GrabMyWrist

yes for sure book it, I just got back from that ship and I loved burn the floor and legally blond!

We're booked on the Getaway for Oct. 11th sailing. I'm wondering if anyone who has already sailed on her can give us information on "Must" see and do things while on board. Should I book the Illusionarium dinner & show?

All advice or tips are welcome! Thank you in advance.

Just returned from Getaway today. We enjoyed Illusionarium, Burn the Floor and Legally Blonde. Each show is about 90 minutes.

We did pay for premium seating for Illusionarium but would not again. We arrived about 30 minutes before showtime and we're still seated in the last row of the banquet seating. At times it was hard to see the stage, I'm not very tall. But the show is awesome!

Burn the Floor was my favorite! Very energetic show.

DD is 17 and loves theater. So, needless to say, Legally Blonde was her favorite.

This was our first cruise on Norwegian and can honestly say they have the best ship entertainment we've seen!

Does Norwegian limit how many times a guest can see "Burn the Floor" or "Legally Blonde"?

Not to my knowledge. You will need to make reservations for those shows. You can do so before you leave as well as at the box office once or board. FYI, you also need to make reservations for the comedy shows in Headliner.

Does Norwegian limit how many times a guest can see "Burn the Floor" or "Legally Blonde"?

Apparently not. I had pre booked Burn the Floor for one night and then wanted to switch to the next night. It allowed me to do this. The system did not cancel my first reservation so I needed to call to do so. Both shows were allowed.

Rochelle

It doesn't allow you to book multiple reservation of the same show. I tried to book more than one comedy show and it gives an error.

Just wondering, why would they seat premium seats in the banquet section? I reserved banquet for now..but I've read premium was much better but it seems both of the posts here had difference experience?